The Renault factory in Cléon, "temple of the thermal engine", accelerated its transition to electric power on Tuesday by launching production of a new electric motor.
Selection of products
To read also
- Senators are committed to the development of the hemp sector
- Mid-October launch of environmental training for MPs
- The fastest charging station for electric cars in France opens in Normandy
- The La Défense district wants to save 15% energy this winter
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Arrange your workshop to gain comfort and efficiency
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat