Two years after the announcement of the first confinement, KONE unveils the expectations and concerns of the French towards their residential building with an unprecedented survey conducted by the YouGov institute with more than 3.000 respondents. Coming out of the health crisis, the relationship of the French to their housing seems to bear the traces of two years of upheaval.
Selection of products
To read also
- The private sector continues to slow down in July
- The French economy recovers in the second quarter, but inflation still threatens
- Recession or resilience? French spring growth revealed on July 29
- OECD avenues for housing tax reform
- The "whatever it takes" stabilized the poverty rate in 2020
- How long does it take for a young company to become profitable according to its sector of activity?
- The Court of Auditors presents its report on the organization of the electricity markets
- Rising defaults and high risk of deportations in Europe, report says
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE