The reform of unemployment insurance, which was suspended due to the Covid-19 crisis, is "absolutely essential" and will be gradually applied "between October 1 and December 1," Jean Castex said Wednesday.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The company, the most "relevant" level for negotiating salaries, according to the president of Medef
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Rustol in all its forms
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"