The "full employment" bill will "mechanically" lead to an increase in the number of job seekers registered with Pôle Emploi with the reform of the RSA, Labor Minister Olivier Dussopt said on Wednesday June 7, without this meaning for as well as an increase in unemployment.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government sends the social partners the framework of the negotiations on unemployment insurance
- MPs want to free the HLMs of the richest tenants
- Company value-sharing schemes should not replace wages, warns the CAE
- Summer energy poverty still too neglected, judges the Abbé Pierre Foundation
- Work stoppages: the Medef opposed to the increase in waiting days
- Social security: a majority of unions sign the agreement on accidents at work
- After the unions, the employers' organizations received Monday and Tuesday at Matignon
- Employers and unions want to regain control of the industrial accident branch of the Secu
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects