Raising the economy "will require a prolonged effort" in the euro area on fiscal and monetary plans, warned Philip Lane, chief economist of the European Central Bank, who believes that "the road to recovery will be long", in a interview to the World.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France more optimistic about the end of the crisis in the French economy
- Wind of optimism on the economy with the new stage of reopening
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- The French economy misses the recovery in the first quarter but the outlook remains good
- The frequentation of shopping centers "is starting again very well", welcomes the boss of Klépierre
- The recovery plan continues to gain momentum
- The French economy on track to achieve 5% growth in 2021, according to the Banque de France
- Covid-19: the executive sees the end of the crisis and details the instructions for use
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"