The metropolis of Greater Paris (MGP) launched Thursday the call for projects for the third edition of its architecture and town planning competition, "Inventons la métropole du Grand Paris", in an epidemic context favoring the "reconversion of offices in housing ".
Selection of products
To read also
- The Transport Innovation Agency launches the "Propulse" program with 4 calls for projects
- Winners of the Les Génies de la construction competition
- Mozinor, the daring and pioneering industrial building in Montreuil, awarded the “Remarkable Contemporary Architecture” label
- Neuilly continues to transform its urban motorway
- Launch of the 3rd edition of the call for innovative urban projects "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris"
- Caisse des Dépôts is launching a call for projects for the "Architecture and landscape" component
- Senegal launches international competition for an urban park in Dakar
- New winners and relaunch of calls for projects in favor of decarbonization of industry