As one of Germany's largest health insurers, AOK needed to project a professional yet welcoming image in its reception area. That's why they called on a cooperative group of carpenters - Bezold GmbH & Co. KG, Bodenschlägel GmbH & Co. KG, and Bert Lenz Möbelmanufaktur GmbH - to make this imposing reception desk, in HIMACS.
Selection of products
To read also
- A 50s brick house reinvents itself with the cropping and siding of its 'hat' roof, which overlooks the central living space
- Inauguration of the archives of the European Metropolis of Lille: a model of sobriety and energy performance
- Rheinzink participates in the energy renovation of the Chenôve town hall
- The Carlton de Cannes, the star hotel, reopens after three years of work
- Wicona joinery in recycled aluminum at the service of 100% natural ventilation at the Marcel Pagnol school in Sénas
- Ecophon equips the Humathèque on the Condorcet campus (93) with its acoustic solutions
- Rairies Montrieux terracotta tiles showcased at Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- In New Aquitaine, Ouvêo is renovating an 1835 Girondine house with bespoke aluminum joinery
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector