As one of Germany's largest health insurers, AOK needed to project a professional yet welcoming image in its reception area. That's why they called on a cooperative group of carpenters - Bezold GmbH & Co. KG, Bodenschlägel GmbH & Co. KG, and Bert Lenz Möbelmanufaktur GmbH - to make this imposing reception desk, in HIMACS.
Selection of products
To read also
- Soprofen's XXL screen blinds are suitable for non-standard openings in a Gironde house
- The new OL Vallée hall will be inaugurated by the ASVEL-Bayern basketball match
- In the PPRI zone, the La Reynarde 2 residence in Marseille is equipped with Lorillard wood joinery
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades