The surge in real estate prices in France is over, with even a decline in the prices of existing properties in the 3rd quarter for the first time since 2015, a consequence of the rapid rise in interest rates, revealed Thursday, November 30 l Notaries-Insee index.
Selection of products
To read also
- The option of ultimately repayable real estate loans does not convince the Banque de France
- Banks called to the rescue to wake up the real estate market
- Faced with climate change, the economic model of French skiing is "running out of steam" according to the Court of Auditors
- Southern European airports emerged stronger from the health crisis
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert