The QUALITEL Association publishes "The Inventory of French Housing", an unprecedented survey to analyze the real quality of houses and apartments.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Construction Quality Observatory presents its annual Flop 10
- Local businesses have found their way back to growth and hiring
- Welders or engineers, the industry is still struggling to feminize
- Absenteeism of Energy and Environment employees on the rise
- The construction and construction trades are the most sought after in temporary work in the second quarter of 2021
- The SEREINE project is recruiting renovated houses for in situ energy performance measurements
- Social cost of noise: The acoustic quality of the housing in question
- Exclusive survey Alila and Elabe "Elected officials and housing construction in France"
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province