The PS mayor of Saint-Ouen Karim Bouamrane was elected Thursday, November 24, chairman of the supervisory board of the Société du Grand Paris, contracting authority for the Grand Paris Express, and succeeds Olivier Klein, who has become Minister Delegate for Housing, announced SGP in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- Jean-Charles Colas-Roy is appointed Vice-President of the Coénove association
- The CSTB creates the Economy and Resources Department, entrusted to Sylvain Laurenceau
- Christophe Castaner appointed chairman of the board of directors of ATMB, concessionaire of the Mont-Blanc tunnel
- Sophie Sabot-Barcet first woman elected to head the Higher Council of Notaries
- Maël Lagarde becomes the new Managing Director of VSB energies nouvelles
- Paul Meyer becomes general delegate of the National Union of Developers (UNAM)
- Election of the new Office of the Domexpo Association: Daniel Lair-Lachapelle re-elected President
- François Jallot appointed Director of Transformation of the Scientific and Technical Center for Building
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials