The Pritzker Prize, the highest honor in the world of architecture, was awarded on Tuesday to Briton David Chipperfield, 69, known for the minimalism and elegance of his designs.
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- 2023 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Winners of the Archi Jeunes II competition of Valode & Pistre
- Gilles Brusset, "visual arts" winner of the 2023 season of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- A hundred engineering students reinvent the Eiffel Tower site for the 2024 Olympic Games
- Leonard presents the finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 in the category "Sustainable construction and infrastructure"
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop