After more than a year of economic and health crisis, old housing is still costing more in France, driven in particular by a desire for "green" and "additional room" for teleworking, reveals Tuesday the quarterly analysis of notaries and of INSEE.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Real estate and diagnostics professionals call for rapid improvement in new DPE