Erected by the Romans near naturally hot springs drawn from a depth of 80 m, the Thermes, the last vestiges of which were discovered during archaeological excavations in 1704, made the reputation of Aix en Provence, which officially became a "Spa Town" in 1913. .
Selection of products
To read also
- The "Maison Sanofi" by Studios Architecture: a new era for corporate seating
- Les Jardins de Stains, a pilot operation offering solidarity housing labeled Passivhaus in Stains (93)
- Renovation of lighting at SAIPEM France headquarters: energy savings that exceed the expected objective
- The em2c Group delivers the 22.500 m² WElink building in Lyon
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023