Senegalese President Macky Sall intervened personally, according to his services, to try to settle this week a land dispute between a traditional community in Dakar and the State, source of violent clashes.
Selection of products
To read also
- Host Stéphane Plaza accused of violence by former partners
- In Tunisia, the heritage of the island of Djerba on the UNESCO list
- Lafarge contests its indictment for endangering its Syrian employees
- In Tunisia, electricity cut for several hours throughout the country
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses