Medef President Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux estimated on Friday May 20 that the package of measures being prepared by the executive to support purchasing power in the face of inflation after the legislative elections is not targeted enough.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France defends the usury rate in the face of criticism
- Inflation will accelerate further in France, weighing on growth this year
- Livret A: After an increase of 1,37 billion euros in May, the rate will increase in August, indicates the governor of the Banque de France
- Purchasing power could fall by 0,8% this year, according to the OFCE
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices