The implementation of a 10 billion dollar contract signed in 2021 between Iraq and the French giant TotalEnergies still comes up against points of persistent disagreement, the Iraqi Ministry of Petroleum admitted Thursday, February 2, hoping to overcome these obstacles by the "dialogue".
Selection of products
To read also
- Bouygues Construction cuts the carbon footprint of offices by three with its new concept building
- Agreement between Icade and Primonial for the sale of Icade Santé
- Enedis plans historic investments for charging stations and new connections
- Société de la Tour Eiffel's 2022 annual results and first progress report on the new roadmap
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- Stop misconceptions: No, it's not the great sale of real estate prices and thermal sieves
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"