The Aisne prefecture has given the green light to the establishment of a Rockwool rock wool production plant near Soissons, despite the negative opinion of the public inquiry and the opposition of the town and residents. , worried about nuisances, she announced in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- Chargeurs achieves record first quarter after adjusting to pandemic needs
- Lixol, French specialist in alkyd resins, accelerates its growth
- First Tramico Webinar "Compriband - Successful installation of exterior joinery"
- After the 2020 containment, Saint-Gobain is fully benefiting from the resumption of construction sites around the world
- SergeFerrari's sales jump in the first quarter under the effect of acquisitions
- Wilo achieves climate neutrality and receives LEED Gold and DGNB Gold certifications
- Tarkett's majority shareholder wants to launch takeover bid to take it off the market
- Somfy benefited from the "house-refuge" effect during confinement in the 1st quarter