The prefect of Morbihan ordered the dismantling of the three wind turbines in the Guern park, declared illegal by the courts but still in operation, we learned from the prefecture on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Sunny but isolated, Cyprus struggles to increase the share of green energy
- Why floating wind turbines in the Mediterranean?
- The Government wants to accelerate the development of biomethane production
- Potential of renewable gases: the French Gas Association presents its vision for 2050
- Dismantling wind turbines? Rather "accelerate" the transition, says the president of Engie
- Green hydrogen: 10 billion euros in economic benefits in France by 2030 for manufacturers of electrical equipment
- Denmark presents its plan to do without Russian gas
- Solar and wind contribute billions to state finances, according to the sector