After the BF 36 plant in Buzançais in Indre, commissioned in 2011, and BF 42 in Noirétable in the Loire, operational since 2014, the Poujoulat Group is inaugurating in Haute-Saône, in Demangevelle, a new production site for high quality log wood fuels: BF 70.
Selection of products
To read also
- Vandersanden publishes its 2021 Collective Wellbeing report
- Würth France at the Batimat fair
- The Poujoulat Group is accelerating its development in wood energy through the acquisition of the companies Soccem and La Bûche Forestière
- Groupe Géotec crosses the Alps with the acquisition of the Italian CSI
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?