The porticoes of Bologna, a network of arcades lining the streets of the historic center of the Italian city, were listed on Wednesday as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Selection of products
To read also
- 840 million euros in donations collected for Notre-Dame
- The work of securing Notre-Dame de Paris has been completed
- In Tunis, the European city center threatened with disappearance
- The church of Eladio Dieste in Uruguay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria