The Minister Delegate for Overseas Territories, Jean-François Carenco, announced on Wednesday January 18 the simplification of the process for allocating land retroceded by the State to municipalities, within the framework of the Guyana Agreements, during a press briefing at Cayenne.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the slums of Mayotte, the resistance is organized against the bulldozers of the prefecture
- Three out of ten people poorly housed overseas, according to the Abbé Pierre Foundation
- In the corons of the former mining basin, thermal renovation "changes life"
- Greater Paris ZFE: the application schedule worries professionals
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022