One month before the first round of the presidential election, the Order of Surveyors-Experts has just published its White Paper, which contains five proposals from the profession to re-enchant the living environment of the French. The book was given to candidates for the presidential election to invite them to address the concerns of citizens with which the surveyors are in direct contact while providing them with concrete proposals.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- How to better manage the maintenance of roads and bridges in France to preserve this common good?
- The Smart Buildings Alliance unveils a new white paper on the cybersecurity of tertiary buildings
- GAP Référencement shares its know-how in White Papers for carpentry professionals
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?