The number of training entries was maintained in 2020 thanks to the increase in the autonomous personal training account (CPF), which compensated for the drop in training offered by the regions or by the employment center, according to a report published on the Internet. a few days ago.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gustave, the first free craft school with a key job
- The CCCA-BTP launches "Destination BTP"
- The government announces a budget extension of 2 billion for France skills
- The number of training courses taken as part of the CPF almost doubled between 2019 and 2020
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers