The number of training courses taken under the Personal Training Account (CPF) has almost doubled between 2019 and 2020, according to a Dares study published a few days ago on the occasion of the two years of the launch of the application " My training account ".
Selection of products
To read also
- Gustave, the first free craft school with a key job
- The number of training courses was maintained in 2020 thanks to the CPF boom
- The CCCA-BTP launches "Destination BTP"
- The government announces a budget extension of 2 billion for France skills
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers