The new edition of the ISM-MAAF craft barometer reveals the figures for business creations in the craft industry in 2021. Nearly 250.000 craft businesses were created in France, an increase of 13% compared to 2019. A record which attests to the dynamism of artisanal entrepreneurship which emerged unscathed, and even strengthened, from two years of health crisis, in most regions and activities. Creations are proving to be particularly dynamic in rural municipalities where they jumped by 23% compared to 2019.
Selection of products
To read also
- 92% of companies are considering changes in their real estate strategy
- Towards "slightly positive" growth in the third quarter, according to the Banque de France
- The private sector continues to slow down in July
- The French economy recovers in the second quarter, but inflation still threatens
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?