At the end of December 2020, the Urssaf network counted 1.928.000 administratively active auto-entrepreneurs (AE), i.e. 287.000 more over one year (+ 17,5%). This increase, similar to that of the previous year (288.000) despite a context marked by containment measures and restrictions linked to the health crisis, is explained by a still sustained rate of registrations (599.000 over the year, i.e. 3,1% more than in 2019).
Selection of products
To read also
- 2021, an exceptional year for credit and the real estate market
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Death of Dominique Imbert, French designer of iconic hanging fireplaces