The new edition of the ISM-MAAF barometer reveals the figures for apprenticeship in crafts for the 2020-2021 school year. During this period, craft businesses with less than 20 employees welcomed and trained nearly 176.000 apprentices, a figure up 14% compared to the previous year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Occupation in tension: house painter
- Kick-off of the training of civil servants in the ecological transition
- The health crisis has slowed down the retraining of the least qualified
- Training faced with the challenge of the shortage of candidates
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector