The EDF group presented Thursday, March 16 its battle plan to control the pipes considered most at risk of a new type of cracks in its nuclear power plants, after the recent surprise discovery of very deep corrosion in the piping of a Seine-Maritime reactor.
Selection of products
To read also
- Faced with new nuclear power, the "anti" are coming out of the woodwork
- EDF CEO wants to launch a "deep" reorganization for more efficient nuclear power
- The government defends a “Marshall skills plan” for trades involved in the construction of nuclear reactors
- The Court of Auditors calls for better adaptation of nuclear power to global warming
- Nuclear safety: the unions denounce a reform that is too sudden and harmful
- France and ten EU states unite to defend nuclear energy
- The government announces four projects for the controversial reform of the Institute for Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN)
- Nuclear safety: IRSN unions received by the Minister on Friday
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?