The energy performance diagnosis is a daily tool for French people: displayed on real estate advertisements, systematically appended to sales and rental contracts, it provides information on the energy performance of a home and in particular guides choices in terms of renovation work. .
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate and diagnostics professionals call for rapid improvement in new DPE
- The rules for granting real estate loans made binding, under penalty of sanctions for banks
- Government slows the pace of new notary installations
- Health pass in business, what does the law say?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province