Completely reinvented, the next edition of BATIMAT, organized by RX France, will be held from October 3 to 6, 2022 at Paris Porte de Versailles. It is part of a very positive dynamic with, to date, 200 exhibitors already registered, including leaders, and the return of former exhibitors. This mobilization reflects the support of players in the sector for the show's new strategic axes: more user-friendly, more economical, more hybrid, more sober.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021 show opens its doors on Tuesday
- At Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, the pergola is in all its forms!
- The Mipim global real estate fair is back to prepare for the post-health crisis
- The "Global Industrie" exhibition focuses on reindustrialisation for the anniversary of the recovery plan
- 2021 safety expoprotection: the 100% innovation start-up village
- Interclima 2022: Manufacturers are present at the key climatic engineering meeting
- The Rendez-vous du Mondial du Bâtiment take stock of EPR issues
- The Mipim show, the world meeting of real estate, wants to resume face-to-face in September in Cannes
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate