From the warmth of the basement to the classrooms. In New Aquitaine, the savings recorded in pioneering high schools are encouraging the region to bet on geothermal energy to replace gas.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Overseas Minister simplifies the retrocession of land to the municipalities of Guyana
- Greater Paris ZFE: the application schedule worries professionals
- Demand for offices in Ile-de-France increased in 2022
- "Zero net artificialisation": rural mayors denounce a "creeping guardianship" of the regions
- New Caledonia struggles to pay for its electricity
- The Ile-de-France region announces the creation of its Ile-de-France nature agency
- Mediterranean pebble beaches threatened by urbanization and overcrowding according to IUCN
- In the Alpes-Maritimes, two years after a devastating storm, reconstruction well advanced
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials