To ensure the visibility of markings on the ground, particularly in difficult conditions, 3M offers road and motorway managers its new solution: the Stamark A380AW strips which have the highest certification in retroreflection and Night Visibility in Rainy Weather (VNTP ).
Selection of products
To read also
- Graphit, a wood surface project that combines research and commercial development to the rhythm of the circular economy
- New Fis RC II resin from fischer
- Zehnder ComfoAir Flex: New ceiling-mounted dual-flow ventilation unit for homes with limited space
- Purple Alternative Surface offers an innovation to permeate soils by recovering plastic waste
- New Wavin Tegra measurement threshold, an innovative solution to simplify the diagnosis of sanitation networks
- New aluminum slider Cuzco® 712M: Minimalist design and high energy performance
- Acova Alizea Spa, a towel radiator with a slim, elegant and discreet design
- cPURE, De Dietrich's high-efficiency mobile air purifier
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?