Seven months before the presidential election, an old sea serpent resurfaces: from Marine Le Pen to Jean-Luc Mélenchon, several candidates plead for the "nationalization" of the motorway companies, a proposal described as "populist" and "demagogic" by the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- The proposals of several presidential candidates to resolve the housing crisis
- Anne Hidalgo attacked on the ecological transition in Paris by her EELV allies
- Valérie Pécresse promises a law to "protect major projects"
- Castex appeals to the Cese on employment, the environment and democratic commitment
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Castex as a reindustrialization messenger at the Global Industrie trade fair
- Trade unions and employers received at the Elysee Palace for an update on the health, economic and social situation
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- The products of the PRB R&D range