From this year, for the declaration of income for the year 2020, the self-employed will benefit from a simplification of their declaration procedures: from now on, only one declaration will have to be made on impots.gouv.fr for the calculation of their contributions and personal social contributions and their income tax.
Selection of products
To read also
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- G20 green light for agreement on taxation of multinationals
- Opening of MaPrimeRénov 'to landlords
- A new amendment discreetly removes the specific fuel for construction: what is the government playing?
- Abolition of Non-Road Diesel (GnR): CAPEB denounces an ubiquitous situation
- The Assembly reduces by six months the postponement of the increase in non-road diesel fueling the anger of the construction industry
- The construction industry obtains the postponement of the elimination of non-road diesel (GNR) from July 1, 2021 to January 1, 2023
- CAPEB mobilizes with CNATP to demand the postponement of the abolition of GNR
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province