The National Forestry Office (ONF), which manages French public forests, will cut 475 out of 8.400 jobs within five years, we learned Friday evening from the management of the establishment, heavily in debt.
Selection of products
To read also
- REP Bâtiment: Valdelia is positioned in the sector applied to Building Construction Products and Materials (PMCB)
- New Steering Committee for AFIPEB under the renewed chairmanship of Amaury Omnès
- The building materials sector offers a roadmap for future regional executives
- Timber manufacturers want to limit oak exports to China to "save" French sawmills
- Coénove is concerned about the consequences of the future climate law on the energy mix
- The shortage of raw materials weighs on the glues, adhesives, sealants and expansive foams sector
- UN General Assembly proclaims 2022 "International Year of Glass"
- Joinery Manufacturers take stock of the past year and prepare for the future
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate