The company is the most "relevant" level for salary negotiations, and not the branch of activity, said the president of Medef Geoffroy Roux de Bézieux on Monday.
Selection of products
To read also
- INSEE anticipates a sharp drop in the unemployment rate from the fall
- 5 things to know about the unemployment insurance reform that is coming into force
- The October 1 reform of unemployment insurance published in the Official Journal
- The method of calculating unemployment insurance at the heart of the dispute
- The Government announces the payment of an exceptional energy check of 100 euros for the most modest households
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing