The metropolis of Bordeaux, led by an EELV / PS alliance, voted Thursday its participation in the financing of the LGV Sud-Ouest (GPSO) project, with the votes of elected officials from the left and the opposition from the right and without the support of environmentalists, very hostile to the project.
Selection of products
To read also
- Near a Native American village in Guyana, a high-voltage power station project
- Citizen participation at the heart of the design of the Étoile eco-district
- Extension of the Interpol headquarters: "The future in Lyon is secure" (Jürgen Stock)
- GA Smart Building will build the green tertiary campus of Stellantis in Poissy
- Redman and Icade Promotion winners for the transformation of the Tour Guillot-Bourdeix (EX Tour du CIRC) in Lyon (69)
- Mandarin Oriental hotel and private residence project in London's South Bank area
- Launch of the Grand Ouest CO2 decarbonization project (GOCO2)
- Major setback for the Grand Paris-Nord hospital project
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades