After denouncing, as early as last May, the risks inherent in the publication on July 1, 2021 of an insufficiently tested version of the new DPE V3, FIDI and UNIS worked with the public authorities and other stakeholders to improve the system as quickly as possible.
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment benefits: what could change
- The "dark stores" are indeed warehouses, slices the government
- The government will dispel the "vagueness" on the "dark stores"
- Renovating a condominium, hassle on all floors
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns