Since July 1, 2021, the energy performance diagnosis (DPE) is no longer informative but enforceable. Its content and method of calculation are also transformed. Indicating to the future buyer or tenant an estimate of the energy consumption of a home and its greenhouse gas emission rate, the DPE becomes more readable and more reliable.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy diagnostics for old housing will resume in November
- The Centrale de Financement warns about the effects of the new rules for access to real estate credit
- The rent framework must be mentioned on the real estate advertisements
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Rustol in all its forms