The Medef criticized Monday, September 26 the "lack of ambition" of the government in its draft budget for 2023, and calls for "budgetary restraint", he said in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government details the electricity damping device to help businesses and communities
- 2023 Finance Law: the Minister of Transport welcomes parliamentary action for the financing of three essential high-speed lines
- Bruno Le Maire assures that "French companies will be as well protected" as German ones
- Renovation of housing: launch of a zero-rate loan coupled with MaPrimeRénov'
- France crosses the milestone of 6 billion euros in climate financing in developing countries and exceeds its commitments
- Renewable electricity: the State announces a guarantee fund for industrialists
- Gabriel Attal defends in the Senate an "extension" in the 2022 amending budget to deal with inflation
- Renovating all the buildings, how much does it cost?
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban