Sunday, a few days after the vote of the law "Climate and Resilience" and while sources affirm that Emmanuel Macron gives up including the environment in the Constitution, 115.000 people participated in 163 marches throughout France as well as in Belgium , in Luxembourg and across the Channel in order to denounce the climate failure of the five-year term and affirm their desire to build, together, a just and sustainable future.
Selection of products
To read also
- 300 demonstrators in Saint-Brieuc against a wind farm at sea
- Paris Olympics-2024: mobilization to save plots of Aubervilliers allotment gardens
- New demonstration against a giant tropical greenhouse project on the Opal Coast
- Seven indictments canceled in the ZAD project near Grenoble
- Several hundred demonstrators in Besançon against an urban development project
- Strong mobilization across France to denounce the lack of ambition of the Climate Bill
- Nearly 400 organizations will mobilize for a real Climate Law on Sunday March 28
- Rally in Paris against the Triangle de Gonesse station "in the middle of the fields"
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction