Schools closed, trains, buses or metros that do not pass, a loss of power on the electricity network and shipments blocked in refineries: many sectors stopped work on Tuesday January 31 to demonstrate their rejection of the pension reform .
Selection of products
To read also
- Unemployment insurance in the green in 2024 but risks being drained further
- Farmers demonstrate in front of the Château de Chambord
- Seniors and employment: when unemployment and hardship are the only horizon
- Abolition of the end of entitlement allowance and financial monitoring of unemployment insurance
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”