In a world where the recognition of professions and their value sometimes seem to fade behind stereotypes, MAKE Better, a bold initiative born from the vision of Benoît ANTOINE, founder of MAKE Office, meets with middle school students to raise awareness among younger generations of importance of the building trades, and inspire them to get involved in them.
Selection of products
To read also
- Bouygues announces 2023 net profit up 6,9%, despite the real estate crisis
- Faced with the great difficulties of the main guarantor of new houses, SMABTP comes to the support of CGI Bâtiment
- Vestas, profitable in 2023, thanks to a record number of orders
- 2023 result up for Covivio
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time