While 30% of these gases are produced in France (refining of petroleum or vegetable & animal oils), their imports come mainly from Algeria and Western Europe exclusively by sea. The French market is therefore independent of Russia for its supply of liquid gases.
Selection of products
To read also
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil
- Hydrogen could be the big missed opportunity in the energy transition
- France and Iraq want to strengthen their energy cooperation
- Greece will double its coal production to reduce its dependence on Russian gas
- The off-grid energy sector denounces speculation on hydrocarbons and the sharp price increases it entails
- Emmanuel Macron announces an additional 1,9 billion euros for the hydrogen sector
- Biofioul Ready materials are already available to meet the new legislation on oil-fired boilers
- Domestic fuel oil: the FF3C judges the position of the senators in favor of biofuel "coherent and fair"
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The government declines the "energy sobriety" plan in the housing sector
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE