The first civil chamber of the Court of Cassation rendered an important judgment on June 29 confirming that the plans annexed to the deeds of co-ownership fell under the monopoly of surveyors. Back on this court decision with Maître Bertrand Périer, lawyer at the Council of State and at the Court of Cassation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Court of Cassation examines Thursday, September 22 the rare cancellation of the Chaufferie trial
- Justice grants a new delay to the illegal sheepfold in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel
- Surveyors welcome a judgment of the Court of Cassation which "strengthens the protection of the rights of owners"
- "Ill-gotten gains": Rifaat al-Assad definitively sentenced in France
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France