Left-wing deputies filed an appeal to the Constitutional Council on Thursday, November 16, against measures in the “full employment” bill, adopted Tuesday by Parliament, targeting in particular the obligation of at least 15 hours of weekly activities for RSA beneficiaries.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate is unanimous on a bill against “degraded housing”
- The Senate is looking into “degraded housing”, in the absence of a “major housing law”
- The law against degraded housing in the Senate, while waiting for better
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB