PS and environmental deputies were alarmed on Tuesday May 16 by the possible postponement of a cross-partisan law proposal to regulate Airbnb and the market for furnished tourist accommodation in tense areas, while an elected Macronist underlines that the calendar is not not stopped yet.
Selection of products
To read also
- EnR Acceleration Law and Climate Law: car parks at the heart of the transition
- Immigration: the measure on professions in tension “will be in the text”, assures Houlié (Renaissance)
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform which comes into force on September 1
- The Constitutional Council validates the "anti-squat" law, with the exception of an article
- Decryption of the green industry bill adopted at first reading by Parliament
- Post-riot reconstructions: express validation of a bill in Parliament
- Reconstruction after the riots: first step passed with flying colors in the Senate
- Parliament adopts measures to fight concrete and "give air" to local elected officials
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses