A helping hand for the French who have a green thumb: the deputies voted a few days ago for the possibility for local communities to exempt garden greenhouses from the development tax for individuals.
Selection of products
To read also
- Bruno Le Maire confirms the abolition of the CVAE spread over two years
- The government will propose a one-year postponement of the rise in the GNR, according to professionals
- Creation of an electric retrofit premium for heavy vehicles
- Received by the Minister of Budget, the FFB requests an exceptional tax measure
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?