With its Danish elegance, the collection of modular plaster ceilings Knauf Danoline today unveils two new references for ever more architectural daring: Rold12 and Danoline Creative. These innovations will appeal to prescription players by bringing depth, a unified perspective and a wood look to Rold12, as can be personalized by printing for the Creative line.
Selection of products
To read also
- ATDV expands its range of ligators with the new PISTO58-MK
- Rockwool unveils Rockacier C nu Energy for the insulation of photovoltaic roof terraces
- AGC offers two new thicknesses in its Planibel Clearvision float glass range
- New interior and garage doors from Hörmann with new colors and exclusive finishes
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate