A little over a year after the renewal of its agreement, the FEEBAT program delivers a quantified statement of its contribution to initial and continuous training in energy renovation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it